* 150 gr cashew nuts in warm water for 4 hours, after that you can drain and reserve
* 200 ml of coconut milk
* 1 tbsp. coconut oil
* 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
* 50 gr xylitol
* 12 drops of stevia vanilla flavor
Place in the mixer all the ingredients and and mix well. Refrigerate for 3 hrs in the fridge and serve.
By Maria Eduarda Schietti @dudaschietti
Soaking up the sun in the great outdoors. A sweaty cycling session. Watching a funny movie. These are all sure to put a smile on your face. The problem? They take some time. And let’s be honest: Sometimes you need a pick-me-up ASAP. Happy people have a lower risk for heart disease, they stress less, and they even live longer. These insta-mood boosters can provide the same lasting effects.
Avocados are the perfect vehicle for this heart cheesy chicken sttufing. Get healthy with these easy low carb meal idea.
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted.
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper.
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or more to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Scoop out some of the flesh in the center of each avocado; place into mixing bowl. Add chicken, cream cheese, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper; mix well to combine. Scoop spoonfuls of chicken mixture into the wells of each avocado; top each with generous amount of Parmesan cheese. Place avocado halves, face-up, in muffin cups to stabilize.
- Bake avocados in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 6 ounces crab meat (drained well if using canned meat) for the chicken; along with 1 tablespoon of scallions.
- Leftover mixture can be added to hollowed out tomatoes or peppers and cooked in the same way.
- Cooking time and flavor will vary depending on how chicken is cooked (grilled, broiled, or stewed).
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 25.2 g fat; 9.4 g carbohydrates; 20.1 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 233 mg sodium.