Care with your clothes.
Technological fabrics. Delicate fabrics. Fluorescents colors.
Our pieces are of high quality and strength, yet the care of the pieces is mandatory. Follow our tips and keep your clothes as beautiful as the day you bought them.
FOLLOW THESE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash with neutral soap or coconut washing powder, previously diluted.
- Do not use washing powder with bleach.
- Do not use liquid soap straight in the piece – even in stains.
- Do not use fabric softener – the fabric loses the benefits and there is risk of staining.
- Hand wash.
- Never let it soak.
- Never wash with hot water, cold water only.
- Always dry in the shade.
- No pass - fabric with elastane composition cannot be passed with iron - use only steamer on correct distance.
- Prints should never be ironed.
- Do not dry in rotating drum / dryer.
- Don't hang with cloth peg.
- Fluorescent colors require special care. Fluoride has no firmness, the pieces always lose the color with the washing.
- Avoid rough surfaces, especially with delicate fabrics - be very careful with Velcro of the shin guards, wristbands and with rough ground.
Remember: DEODORANT AND PERFUME STAIN ANY FABRIC. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANY PIECE.
INSPIRED BY WOMEN, CREATED FOR WOMEN.