Care with your clothes.
Technological fabrics. Delicate fabrics. Fluorescents colors.
Our pieces are of high quality and strength, yet the care of the pieces is mandatory. Follow our tips and keep your clothes as beautiful as the day you bought them.
FOLLOW THESE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash with neutral soap or coconut washing powder, previously diluted.
- Do not use washing powder with bleach.
- Do not use liquid soap straight in the piece – even in stains.
- Do not use fabric softener – the fabric loses the benefits and there is risk of staining.
- Never let it soak.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water and delicate cycle
- Always dry in the shade or machine dry low
- Do not iron .
- Prints should never be ironed.
- Don't hang with cloth peg.
- Fluorescent colors require special care. Fluoride has no firmness, the pieces always lose the color with the washing.
- Avoid rough surfaces, especially with delicate fabrics - be very careful with Velcro of the shin guards, wristbands and with rough ground.
Remember: DEODORANT AND PERFUME STAIN ANY FABRIC. AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANY PIECE.
INSPIRED BY WOMEN, CREATED FOR WOMEN.